Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who is that?

Wait, who is that girl?

I know, I know. It has been a LONG time since I have been here. 



I have missed taking pictures of what I wear... and I have worn some outfits that should have gotten pictures taken.

And some outfitst that you didn't miss ANYTHING!

Comfort has taken on a whole new meaning to me lately and I am trying to learn to roll with it.

I have also been rolling with trying to take some risks and trying out different shapes etc...

Take these pants for example.

I bought these pants at Old Navy a couple years ago. I love the color and the fabric but I am not good with pants that are not boot cut.

These pants... THEY TAPER!!! AHHHH


Does this outfit work?


Pants - Old Navy (seen here)
Tank - Old Navy  (seen here)
Button Down - Foxcroft thrifted (seen here)
Scarf - gifted
Shoes - A2 by Aerosoles via Kohls
Jean Jacket - Ralph Lauren thrifted
Sunglasses via Target

5 comments:

Nefertiti said...

decontractee et frais avec le turquoise,j aime bcp ;O)

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

First of all, I'm glad you're back. I LOVE your new haircut, wow. So chic. Okay - the pants, I think they work with the top and jacket because the top and jacket aren't like, FITTED so the tapered pants are actually very slimming!

Kyla said...

Yay! You're back! I still love your hair sooooo much and I love these paired down menswearish pieces. Yes, this works!

Lilli said...

I like the outfit. Im loving the nice jean jacket touch. I need to get me one of those.

alya said...

Yaaayyy! You're back! I saw you commenting around but no posts for the longest time had me thinking you'd given up your own blogging for good.

I think it does work - the pants are flattering on you and the slimness on the bottom is nicely balanced with the layering of the jacket and scarf up top.