Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Passionate Fashion - Eshakti.com Review

I was lucky enough to be approached by www.eshakti.com to choose an item to review.

After a lot of deliberation, I decided on a drapy black basic top. They have a LOT of cute dresses, but I am just not in the market for a dress right now.  Currently I am digging the flowy, drapy tops and the one I chose fit the bill. It has a chameleon like ability to be dressed up with black or sparkly pants and a black belt or dressed down as I chose to with jeans and a cropped jacket.




I love that the neckline on  this shirt adds some flare and design. This neckline, along with the drapy dolmain sleeve shape, makes this basic black shirt POP.

This shirt is super soft and comfortable. It is perfect for my current life and style. The people at eshakti.com were great to work with and I am so glad I got the chance to try their site out.

Jeans - Lee (thrifted)
Eshakti.com shirt
Jacket - (thrifted)
Booties- Simply Vera via Kohls (clearance)
Belt - Kenneth Cole via Marshall's

No comments: