Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Unfair fashion

I am not a blogger to talk about sweat shops or copycats. I don't ramble about stuff like that. I leave that to people who know more about it. You know what I find unfair?

I have rockin legs, but due to being a top heavy apple leggings and skinny jeans just don't work for me. Trust me I have tried. Over and over again. I so want to wear boots tucked into my jeans or leggings with a tunic but it just doesn't ever look right.   follow me on pinterest     barefootinboots



 It's sad that i have both leggins and skinny jeans in my closet. It's unfair that i see all that I see all the cute (small chested in most cases) girls on Pinterest wearing my outfits!

The inhumanity of this trend being unattainable for my body shape. I have a little butt and strong sleek calves. (My thighs could be more toned but they wouldn't jiggle in the leggings.)

No comments: