Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Thrift Store Purchases to Come

I am still holding out hope to show you my most recent Goodwill purchases. Things are hectic around here with the nice weather, new house, nice weather, and WORK lots of work.

I have so many things on my to do list.
Clean my closet out
Paint a dresser
Finish my Clutch
Get my Sewing machine fixed
Stud some things
Cuff some things

Some of it will have to wait until the weather isn't so nice and finding a suit outfit for work isn't so time consuming. (More of that saga in previous posts.)

Check out my new header and blog layout. (Still more on my to do list.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your Goodwill stuff! take care!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the double post - forgot to add that I like your new header.

Melanie said...

Loving the new header here!! And getting a glimpse of what your hair might look like a little longer in the top pic...the shadow is perfectly "cut" and I think it looks kind of cute!