Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

For Sale

I am cleaning out my closet and have things to sell! Right now there are a few pairs of shoes and some accessories but I will be adding clothes in the near future.

Here is the link to my closet sale.   Passionforfashioncloset



If you are interested in any of the items on my blog just let me know with an email to barefootinboots at gmail dot com.

PS- Did I mention that I left my job. I was not being treated very well and I couldn't handle the stress that it was putting on me. I didn't want to put that on my baby either. She doesn't need that.

I have some outfit posts in the making... if my computer holds out for me. I need to get it fixed so I can design my shower invites. I am SUPER excited to make them... they are all drawn out in my head.

No comments: