Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Disco Dancing... Shoes - DIY

Yes... My name is Jenna and I am addicted to shoes. I never have to worry about them fitting over my chest. Or my bottom being too small. (Yes I have no butt and my bottom is too SMALL for things. I think it makes up for my generous extra on top.)

Shoes fit. They just fit... yes they can be narrow or wide and yes they can be the wrong size but it is different then when clothes don't fit.

I saw these shoes from Christian Louboutin.


And of course I wanted them but not the $1400 or something price tag.

So I put a bottle of glitter, some modge podge, an old disco ball, some E6000 and a pair of thrifted Merona shoes to work.

What did I find???






Some sparkly fun shoes. Apparently these are blogger shoes. By that I mean shoes only a blogger can appreciate. Have you noticed that you are willing to wear crazier things since you joined the blogger world? I know that I wear things that I wouldn't have worn before I started reading other fashion blogs. Seeing other people wearing more outrageous things makes it seem more normal for my everyday life.

Interested in shoe DIYs. I saw a fun one over with Sydney over at the rabbit-hearted girl. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

They're shiny! I'd love them if I wore that style of shoe! I would adore them...on someone else's feet besides my own! :) Awesome!