Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

In Need of Fashion Advice

I would like to think that I am a giver of fashion advice rather than someone who needs it.

... that being sad, I need to put this on my list... not the list of things I need, but on my list of things that I would like to purchase when I have some money (by that time I am sure the list items will have changed/be obsolete... fashion and fads... I hate that I love chasing you.)

Enough rambling....

Everyone needs this, don't they?

One thing I miss about real tv. TLC's What Not to Wear. I LOVE Clinton and Stacy. I love the outfits. The shopping. The makeovers! I love it all!

PS... I would love to come play in your closet or go shopping with you!!! I can help organize/get rid or I can help add to and play up your current wardrobe.. I LOVE to shop and I am good at it. I have been known to dress everyone!

No comments: