Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Me Most of the Time



I am a casual cat. I tend to get dressed up for work. That is about it. This is what I look like on the weekends. And standing in front of OUR NEW HOUSE! Yay! We are mostly moved in and loving it. Decorating is fun. Even with no budget.



White Tank- Old Navy
Red Striped Shirt - Target
Jeans- American Eagle
Belt- Kenneth Cole.... I always say Diesel... when I say Diesel it is also this Kenneth Cole belt. (Weird)
Shoes - CROCS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH



Yes I said it... I wear crocs. I have TWO pairs. I don't have any of the originals. I have a wedge heel version and a mary jane version.

P.S. I made the chair! Thanks high school shop class!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Congratulations on your new digs! Isn't it fantastic?

Cristina said...

Congrats on your new home and WOW what a chair. NICE work!!