Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Cold Weather Trend



Are you seeing a trend with the coloring of my cold weather clothes? I tend to wear darker heavier colors.

I am learning that i do not have enough long sleeve shirts and that I don't love wearing long sleeve anything other than sweatshirts. This is not a good thing as my office sits at a chilly like 62 degrees with a steady breeze of cold air. (Maybe a bit of an exaggeration? I don't know but it is cold! I can't even type on my iphone because my fingers are too cold.



So here is another variation of my black and gray dress pant outfit.

Gray Shirt - Old Navy Outlet
White Teelet - Mia Bellina
Black Boots - via DSW
Necklace - Victor Rolf via Herbergers
Black Pants - Gap?
Black Jackets -Worthington?
Hair - needs a cut.

I am thinking about going back to short hair. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

The shape of that top -- the shoulders and sleeves especially -- is really great on you.

Sorry, I'm not much of a giveaway person but I do love your blog!

Kyla said...

First, I think this is another super flattering outfit!

Second, before even getting to the bottom of your post, I was thinking how great your hair has been looking the last couple of posts. I love it's bouncy-ness and side-swept bangs. it really suits you.