Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Rockin the Cobalt Blue




Skinny Black Pants, Zebra Print, Big Buttons, a Pop of Color.. Rockin to me... that and my ass whoopin' shoes! I mean my bootie kickin' shoes.

I think this outfit looked better in person. At least I hope it did.

I felt pretty sleek while I was wearing this.

Black Pants - via maurices out of my gift card maurices gave me. ($12.99)
Boots - BCBGirl via DSW
Cardigan - via Marshall's
Blue Tank - Sweet Nothings via Walmart
Black Tank Top - via Old Navy Outlet
Necklace - gifted from Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am obsessed with cobalt blue. you look great!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

ok, I'm in love with your kitchen! you do look nice...

Kyla said...

You look so good in this! Those pants are so perfect on you and your long, long legs! So jealous!
I love the combination of the blue, grey and black and especially the zebra print with everything! You should have felt sleek - you looked it!

Janna said...

Cobalt blue is my absolute favorite. Love your combo.

Raquelita said...

This looks very nice!