Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Waitin' in the Wings

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and I hope that everyone has HUGE plans for New Year's. I don't as usual.... sad.. but true. I am boring even though I wish I weren't.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am still out here.

I have been wearing some semi cute outfits (WAY cute for me!) but do to time constraints... and being stuck at work for an extra 1.5 hours on Wednesday(was supposed to be heading to the rents house and the weather was starting to get bad!!!)



I am going to try to get back into the swing of things but I must admit that work is hampering my blog in so many ways......

#1 It is COLD in my office most days. Like I am a short sleeve shirt girl but I need a tank, tee, long sleeve tee, and a sweatshirt or sweater cold. This is not conducive to cuteness in my closet!!!!

#2 I am not soo happy with some things in my work... this makes me in turn not soo happy in my life.... which makes me less likely to dress cute.

#3 Some of my work is in a DIRTY environment. I mean I have worked in dirty before (jeans being ok) but this is a dirty environment that I am supposed to be presentable in. I HATE worrying about my clothes. I hate getting my nice clothes dirty.

#4 Some of my work is outdoors. BRRRRR!!!!!!!!

#5 I want to wear some fun stuff. I want to dress in jeans for a lot of my cute outfits but I can't wear jeans 90% of the time and then the rest of the time I just want a sweatshirt to (warm up, relax, walk the dog, casual things up).

#6 I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, that's things!

I will be back with an outfit post soon. And to show you some of the awesome prezzies Santa left. Santa done gooooooooooodddddd.

Thanks for hanging out.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Yep, I said it. I would much rather hang with my readers than a lot of things that I do get to do.

Anyone want to do a meet up in Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

No comments: