Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Payless Shoe Post

I purchased these shoes a few weeks ago. I can't say enough about how comfortable, walkable, versatile, and cheap these shoes are.



Glad to see that Payless has them in a beautiful pewterish color as well.. I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah.. and the black ones!!!!

I also purchased these shoes. I wish they had more colors but these shoes are super comfortable as well.


These shoes are the next shoes on my list. Does anyone want to buy them for me? 10 or 10W would be great! 

Payless is not paying me to say any of this... although I wish they would! A gift card would be great. 
I have had good luck with Payless shoes when I take my time purchasing them. My only complaint is that they don't always have alot of selection in my size.
To combat that, they do have a nice online selection with $5.99 shipping.

Payless is a smart way to purchase trendy or seasonal shoes.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

If you text SEVENTEEN to 747474 you will receive a code to get 20% off your purchase(s) now through early August (I think). Seeing all of these shoes reminds me I need to go check them out soon!