Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Orange and Teal



This was my running errand dress the other day. I just wanted to wear some clothes and look nice, be comfortable, be relaxed.

I normally where this orange dress with brown so this time... I went with something less matchy matchy. Yay me! The necklace and the shoes are similar shades of teal that are a fun addition to the orange dress.

Dress - Walmart clearance (remixed)
Belt - thrifted (remixed)
Shoes - Target clearance (remixed)
Necklace - gifted from Mom (remixed)

8 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

you look so nice! I can't believe this is your 'errand' outfit...wow, talk about coming a long way from t-shirt and jeans.. so very proud of you :)

Christen said...

You got that dress at Walmart??? Wow. I am officially impressed. And I second Honeybunches of Roses - I can't get over that you looked THIS AWESOME just to run errands. Faulbous. Absolutely fabulous.

Amy said...

LOVING this outfit!! The color combination of Orange and Teal is just wonderful!

I also agree with Honeybunches of Roses and Christen- you look FABULOUS! I need to take a lesson from you when I am running errands. =)

So lovely!!

Kristen said...

Very nice! I love an orange dress but it can be hard to find the right color combos for it. Love the teal!

eednic said...

orange and teal you say?? VERY nice!

D said...

oooooooooooh, love that on you and love the blue shoes!

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

love this!

alya said...

This is a really pretty combo!