Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shout out to a Friend! ....Hairstyles







I have been looking for a new hairstyle for a while. I tend to snag pictures that I like as I am going along for the next time I need them. Hopefully that will be soon!!!! In the mean time, I thought I would share of few of pictures that I like right now. Some of these ideas are for me and some of them are for a friend! (Just My Style)

What do you think I should do?

What do you think Just My Style should do with her hair? Help us out!






I apologize for borrowing these photos without giving credit. I do not know where they came from. If any of the pictures belong to you, please let me know so I can give credit!

1 comment:

just my style said...

OMGoondness! How sweet are you! Thank You so much....love these styles! I was thinking something along these lines. Iwill definately be bookmarking this page for refernce. I hope I don't chicken out!!!! Thanks again, I am thrilled to be able to call you friend.
Danielle