Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gifts and Changes



When I get bored or overwhelmed with life, I like to change things that I can control. There are things in my life that I can't control or at least I am not able to change easily. My hair, is not one of those things.

Now I need to get a dye job. Any suggestions?























I would like to introduce you to my new best friend (right behind my sister!)

This is one of my Christmas presents.

I have named it Guessie.

Here is my Guess purse making it's debut on my blog.

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

OMG that's exactly how I am too. That's why I ended up with a nose ring and my first tattoo. :)

As for suggestions on hair color, I think darker red would look great - like an auburn color.

Good luck!

Emily Kennedy said...

Really cute new cut, and fun new bag!

Andie said...

I'm a big fan of red hair (as mine is a very vivid, bright shade of red)

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog! :)

street angel said...

Great bag..how bout red hair??