Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CaSuaL tO DrEsSi.....Er


This is casual Friday... with comfort.

And my crazy Friday posing.

This is casual Friday when it's warm enough to take off that top layer! YAY!

This is the jacket that I hang over my office chair so that I can be dressi...er.

This is me sinking into the grass in the yard.
I am still learning to walk in heels. Today I got my first trial walking around a construction jobsite in heels. I PASSED! The shoes are a little worse for the wear.

Blue Sweatshirt - Target
Green Tshirt- Old Navy
Blue Cord Blazer - Thrifted
Jeans- Kali Denim from Maurices (these haven't fit for MONTHS! YAY!)
Heels - Target
Necklace - Target
Belt - Kenneth Cole Reaction via Marshalls

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the fitting into jeans that had been being "saved" for a special occasion! :) I think they look great too...what's the secret? Home buying stress? Working out like a crazy woman? I need to buy a dog to walk???