Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Dressing to avoid disaster... Bravissimo

I keep coming across this website and I think it is a sign.
The Bravissimo site is dedicated to options for large breasted women. When I have some money, I am going to be looking into the site closer.

Being a large chested woman makes it difficult to find bras. NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to find cute bras.



CUTE BRAS FOR BIG GIRLS! Yay!

Now if only I knew what size to order. I mean we all know how hard it can be to get a bra to fit. With this being international I see problems.
Grrr
Now clothes on the other hand often easier. Clothes that are meant for large chested girls??? Hmmm intriguing. Check out these dresses meant for chesty girls. I think I am in love!



And Swimwear TOO!!!!!



I will be looking into this when I have money. For those of you who have some money and the same "problem" of being large chested, let me know if you have any luck! Save some for me though!

3 comments:

Jess said...

CUTE STUFF!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello i love your site i have one too i would like for you to look at my fashion web site and tell me what you think, please give me your opinions. Or you can e-mail me at zulema2@hotmail.com

http://fashion1psychology.wordpress.com/

Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

i have that problem haha

I worked as a stylist for lingerie and I sold a lot of the Fantasie brand, it helped a lot of my customers and myself..they offer swimsuits and lingerie by a lot of sizes!

you should check it out

http://www.fantasie.com/


xoxo
neira

http://missneira.com