Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Check out what I won! THANK YOU!



Look what I got! Look what I got!
I entered into a contest at the Clothes-Pin blog. And I won. I have never won before so I was SUPER excited!
Thank you so much Karen and Chickdowntown! I can't wait to wear my new "bangles".
This is such a great prize for me as I am not able to find metal bangles that fit my wrists. These stretchy bangle bracelets are so fun and colorful. Hmmm... what to wear to showcase them.... stay tuned.

Yes sorry, when I get home from work I change into jeans, a tshirt, and a sweatshirt or a my Northface jacket. I enjoy the feeling of release it gives me to change out of my "work day" clothes. Honestly though I never go to the grocery store or anywhere in sweats or similar. Jeans is my casual go to of choice.

Jeans- Hint via Maurices
Northface jacket - Courtesy of work
Shoes- White mary jane crocs via payless

2 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

congrats on the win!

Kyla said...

I LOVE the bracelets! Congratulations on winning! Btw, I totally change into comfy clothes as soon as I walk through the front door. Keeps my clothes cleaner, so I can skimp on laundry :)