Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The effort was there...

...but the follow through wasn't great.

My jewelry minus my watch... This is the only good part of my outfit in my opinion.


I cut my head off in the next two pictures because I was embarrassed.



I tried wearing two dresses to gain the length needed to be appropriate for work. The first snafu was a static issue, the second issue ended up being that the front of the dress (darn maternity cut) is longer than the rest of the dress. I like maternity dresses as they give me room to be comfortable in the chest area and they don't emphasize my trouble area (stomach). Next time I need to remember not to try to layering it under other dresses.



Findings: Dress layering might work without the maternity cut. Try again at another time!

Shoes- Payless
Dress one- Aude - Red Tag Crazy.com (it's a very shimmery fabric hence the crazy glow in the pictures... sorry!)
Dress two(bottom) - Mossimo via Target via Goodwill
Sweatshirt - Nike gifted

No comments: