Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The challenge

Jess.... Love or Hate??? Let me know.




My sister in law Jess is getting married in September. What a great time to get married. (I am biased.) Jess is graciously allowing me to steer her through some of the wedding details as I am an EXPERT on the topic. (I got married two years ago. Yep that is my only experience. Granted I planned the whole thing myself.) Anyway.. I will ask her if I can share some of the awesome details she has come up with... as she is going to make 50 million changes between now and then anyway.
The point of this post is to say that I am working on a very cool jewelry challenge regarding the wedding and after a stop at Michael's this evening to pick up the necessary components I am piecing something together. I think I will have to make myself one as well. I will let you know the outcome if that is okay with Jess as I am VERY excited about the project.

I AM VERY EXCITED about the whole wedding thing. Jess and I spent a Saturday two weekends ago at a bridal expo and Michael's getting ideas and playing with some of the details. I would LOVE to have unlimited money to throw a party such as a wedding but I enjoy playing with ideas to "make it work" as Tim Gunn would say. Being thrifty can be sooo much more exciting. (Maybe its just that I have never had an unlimited budget?

Anywho... JESS I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
Let's get the "swingers" together. I love codes!!!!

No comments: