Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

What I Wore Today


Since I thought I looked all right today I thought I would take some pictures. I don't think the camera did my outfit justice. As you can see, there isn't much color in the wardrobe itself but I did add some touches of color with the shoes and my bracelet.


The sweater was a find from Marshall's.
The shirt underneath is a pj shirt from Walmart.
The pants are from NY & Co. city pants with a sateen finish. Great Sale!
The bauble bracelet that you can't see is red, pink and silver from American Eagle.
The belt is a men's belt from Marshall's.
The pearl necklace is on loan from my mother. Her dad gave them to her.
The shoes are Payless. (a great burgundy color)

1 comment:

Kyla said...

I love this cardigan. Animal print AND gemstones?! Sold!