Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pink in the Accessories

Here is the outfit for a junkie Thursday. I choose comfort over looks most days. Not that I don't care about looks but I like to feel like me. Days like today it is more of a challenge to see if I can make comfortable look work appropriate. I would LOVE to be able to wear jeans any day that I want. I think that might have looked nicer.

The tunic is from Old Navy several years ago. The tank are old navy and target. The jeans are... old. My cowboy boots are from Fleet Farm. Yeah that's sooo stylish.

The accessories are my favorite... the necklace was on sale at new york and co. the bracelet is 3 strands of beads from Joann's strung wrapped together. The earrings are... old.

You can hardly see the zebra print belt.
I will see about setting up my tripod with my big camera to get better pictures. I thought these would be fine but I am not happy with them.

No comments: