Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

What I Wore Friday

So I set up my big camera this afternoon but I took these pictures this morning with my other camera. (Yes I have two cameras. One for my purse and one for everything else.)

I dressed in my jeans as its Friday and I can. I LOVE to dress with jeans. I like to dress them up and dress them done. YAY for jeans.

This outfit is a sweater from Old Navy, my white eyelet shirt from Kohls, and a favorite blue tshirt from Old Navy. I have it in dirty lime green, bright water blue, and dusty gray. I also have on my Aristicrat jeans that my dear husband bought me for Christmas. He got them from redtagcrazy. (See the add in the sidebar to get five dollars redtagcash for you and five for me.)






On my feet I have my brown riding boots from DSW. These boots were an AWESOME purchase. I wear them under my jeans and with skirts and dresses. I am not a tuck into boots person as I tend to feel top heavy when my pants or other bottom cover don't even out the top a bit. That isn't to say that I am done trying to find something that works for me. I just haven't found the correct tucking outfit for me yet.



My husband bought me the top two necklaces. I have a bit of a shamrock fetish.

No comments: