Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

What I Wore - Black Monday

I got my inspiration for this outfit from Lady D. She has been doing "black Mondays". Each Monday is an outfit created mainly out of black items. She always looks sleek and put together even if she did just throw something together.

I just don't know what to wear... OH look black clothes. That sounds like a plan. I don't think I look as good as she does when she throws together a black Monday but it worked for me.

Black Target long sleeve tee
Strapless wine colored striped tank top
Black Daisy Fuentes from Kohl's vneck
Black Gap dress pants
New Target shoe boots brown leather
Blue socklettes (warmth)



I don't know if the shoes go but I wanted to wear them. Have you ever done that? Fudged your shoe choice for what you want not what looks BEST? You can't really see them anyway so it works right?

P.S. This is from LAST Monday. I am playing catch up. Today was crazy at work and the next couple of days are going to be as well so I will leave you with a few old outfits and the lingering... I have a guest to my blog coming up soon.... STAY TUNED!

No comments: