Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Catching Up #1



Here are some RANDOM pictures of my work outfit from Friday. Yes that is still me. I don't wear my glasses very often as I tend to think that I look kinda silly in them. (And I hate my sight being limited AND no sunglasses then!)

Casual Friday calls for denim.

Seven 4 All Mankind jeans
Black on black pinstripe Blazer - JCPenney
Purple Shirt - Kohl's
White Tank w/purple design - Old Navy
Boots - Aldo
Belt- Diesel via Marshall's

Yay for casual Friday and Yay for weekends.



Sorry about the face in the next one... I was making faces at my photographer aka my husband.



Honestly, I have NO BUTT! Premium denim does make up for that when I pull my jeans up and not pull down on them.

1 comment:

Jess said...

HAHAHHA like the face Jenna, good stuff.