Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Black Day in a Good Way

Add Image


Since I posted about my white Foxcroft button down the other day, it made me realize that I don't wear these shirts as much as I should. I have worn them a lot since I bought them but not nearly enough. I paired my black button down with one of my black pencil skirts. (I tried a new thrifted skirt first but it didn't work for me. More on my thrifted finds later.)

Black Button Down- Nordstrom's
Black Pencil Skirt - Marshall's
Black Tank Top - Old Navy
Belt- Men's tie in orange and blue
Shoes- Target? Payless?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You look tan in this picture!!

Danielle said...

I'm lovin the all black and that pop of color!!

Anika said...

Genius outfit, love the pop of colour on the black! I adore the tie....great idea, and I have to warn you I'm going to steal it :)

Have a lovely day.

Rachel said...

You look fabulous! I agree with everyone about loving the tie as a belt - the tan sandals are also a nice touch.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love the idea of using a tie as a belt, and great print on it!

LaMimi said...

What a genius idea to use tie as a belt! Seriously! Wow!
xoxo
Mimi

Unknown said...

I never wear my shirts either. I think I feel a bit too professional and strict in them ;) You look very chic.