Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Closet Shopping Tuesday

My outfit for Monday wasn't anything special. It was a warm, comfortable, casual professional outfit for a Monday. I was wearing my grey target sweater, my khaki Ann Taylor Loft pants, my black Sofft boots, and a green Old Navy vneck tshirt.

Too make this outfit something that I would like to wear again, I think I would add a button down shirt instead of the vneck tshirt. I think some color sticking out as tails and the collar would make it an outfit I could wear some more.

I must admit that I am sick of wearing my boots. I tend to wear them almost every day. I want to wear some CUTE shoes!

Tuesday's outfit was better! Last night I had a really weird dream about someone I don't need to be dreaming about and it made me wake up ready to start the day. Ready to get my mind on something else. So I tried something different out of my closet.




Blazer jackets can be extremely slimming don't you think?

Grey Vneck - Goodwill
Burgundy One Shoulder - DKNY via Herberger's
Black w/white pinstripe blazer - JCPenney's
Belt- Diesel via Marshall's
Shoes - Mossimo via Target

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Love this look. I'm a big fan of blazers over tees and this one-should number is awesome!

a reflecting girl said...

the slimming part is the part I love about blazers. :) pretty nice casual outfit.