Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Goodwill Hunting




So I had a little time to kill before a meeting. Is it my fault that there was a Goodwill store nearby. I tried to keep the damages to a limited amount and I am pleased with myself.
I found a few things. This dress I am wearing was one of my acquisitions. Since it is a little short to wear to work, I added the jeans... I mean it was for Friday! Jeans day is NOT to be wasted.


Items purchased:
Dress - $1.99
Tank Top - $3.99
Brown Skirt- $3.99
Pink Skirt - $.99
White Skirt- $3.99
Navy Blazer - $8.99
White Bow Tank Top - $0.99

Something like that. Hopefully I will have some pictures of the items soon.

Notice my new haircut? NOT in love with it. It's cute and all but not at ALL what I asked for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DID notice your hair!!! What did you ask for and didn't receive??? Sorry that it wasn't what you had wanted, I need to go get my hair cut and I'm scared that I too will be disappointed.