Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pashionately Fashionable - Black, White, and Striped

This is something that I wore to work on a non Friday jeans day. I like that I could wear this into the office and look nice but put a jacket on for my sales calls. (I also switched into my beloved A2 Aerosoles Black Peep Toe Pumps)

White tshirts or tshirts in general are a favorite building block of mine. They always look nice in a non crew neck version and they are easy to layer over. Button downs tend to gap and a lot of sleeveless shirts tend to show too much cleavage.

I think these cropped pants should be a tad bit shorter? What do you think? Do they make me look shorter or wider? (Not that I can't look shorter. I am like 5' 10" and I like to wear 3+ inch heels)

Wait til you see what shoes I wore to a improptu run to Gander Mountain... coming soon in a future post.


This reminds me of the shirt, pants, and vest outfits that you see in the wild west movies on the gun slingers or the bankers. Too funny!

This necklace is my insta rock and roll necklace. I love that it is a little pearl and a little black chain with some rockin silver angel wings. I also love that it was like $6 at Target!

Vest- H&M
Tshirt- Mossimo via Target
Cropped Pants- Target
Shoes - Crocs (due to previously mentioned foot reinjury)
Belt - via a shirt I bought at Herbergers (seriously I wear the belts more than the shirts)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Bummah that this posted so far back...so many might miss your rockin' necklace and your sharp vest.

I think I need to pull out Wyatt Earp...your vest has me craving a western. :D