Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Coral Summer



I am attempting to REMIX my clothes. I am attempting to stick the money in my pocket where it belongs and the clothes in my closet on me. Yeah! I am not saying I am not buying anything, but I am trying to be happy with what I have.

This outfit was fun. It was fun to build. Yeah build! I like construction.
These pants are the gray pants I wasn't totally comfortable with here.

I added this colorful coral tank top and this summer white lace vest to create a laid back summer vibe. Oh yeah and my silky shiny black shirt tie as a belt!




Coral tank - New York and Co.
Gray Pants - Old Navy
Vest - Thrifted
Belt - Belt tie from a shirt

5 comments:

eednic said...

yay for remixing! looks great! love this color combination.

Deborah-lee said...

I love coral... hadn't thought of wearing it with grey though. Might have inspired today's outfit for me :)

Christen said...

That vest is soooooo sweet! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!! I love remixing and trying to "build" new outfits. (I need to get better at it and keep my money in my pocket too... especially living in New England where the only season that lasts forever is winter. LOL)

P.S. That vest is soooo great!! I want it!! ;)

Nefertiti said...

j aime bcp ca fait une jolie silhouette ;O)