Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Skirts and Dresses - Recap

Would you believe that a just a year ago, I would never have worn a skirt or a dress to work? Would you believe that I had hardly ever worn a skirt or a dress for anything. I think I owned about 3 dresses and they were all for weddings. Some of them I had never even worn! I wore my formal dresses for prom and a dress for a dance here and there and that was IT!

For the past year, I have gotten into wearing a dress or skirt to work. (GASP) Sometimes I even wear one on the weekend! (I KNOW)







Which ones do you like best? Can you give me any tips?

Skirts, dresses, and heels are now in my wardrobe and I am LOVING every minute of it.

I am pushing my boundaries thanks to the inspiration I get from my fellow bloggers.

10 comments:

eednic said...

oh yay! i used to not wear dresses/skirts as often either, but as I've gotten older I tend to wear them more often than pants now!

My fave of these is this one:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7074/img3312v.jpg

Very flattering. I don't think I have any tips. Just find items you feel comfortable in that are flattering on you. Like my mom says: try everything on, even if you think you won't like it (yeah yeah mom, whatever)!

RBH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RBH said...

I have watched your transformation over the past year. You ARE getting so good at putting things together. Keep using belts. They look fabulous on you.

Here is the style I like best on you. Wow, what a hotty! Hang in there.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3123/3248161620_f7afed3899.jpg?v=0

Cristina said...

You wear them all so well. As if you wore dresses forever:)

I really like the first black one and the second row green one but I would have to say the top row blue/white is my my favorite one. Such a fun looking dress. As far as tips go you seem to be doing just fine on your own. They all really do look nice on you.

Tina said...

Love love LOVE that green dress on you. Wowza! Talk about sophisticated curves!

Emily said...

you look great in dresses and skirts! my favorite dress is the blue and white in the first row (although the black one next to it is a close second) and my favorite skirt is the pink one.

Kyla said...

My favorites are the green dress with the blazer and the black dress next to it. You have a great body for these types of dresses. Sexy curves that a lot of women would love to have - live it up!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

this is awesome... I'm in love with your green dress...if you ever want to get rid of it...please let me know!

Carla said...

Yay! Another skirt/dress convert! That green dress is truly fantastic, and so is the red one on the bottom. I also really like the more casual pink/coral(?) skirt as well.

I'm not sure what it's made of, but I'd be interested to see the green dress fall/winterized when cooler weather hits.

Christina Lee said...

wow lots of pretty stuff- I am especially drawn to two patterned dresses- they really stand out!