Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What I Wore - Green and Flowery

I bought this dress for a dollar at a garage sale. It is NOT something that I would pick up in a store. Or at least not something I would buy. I find that garage sales and thrifting are the perfect opportunity to buy something that might be out of your comfort zone. Maybe you have never tried sequins, or a red skirt, or something floral. When you spend a $1 you don't wear it right away or EVER. If you have paid even $25 for a dress like this in the store and not worn it, it might bother you. Guilt in your closet is not a good thing. That is why I feel so relieved when I do a closet clean out and get rid of items like that hanging in my closet.

Jess what do you think? I know you weren't too keen on this dress when you saw it in my closet.




Dress - Exhilaration - garage sale
Necklace - made by me
Flip flops - Old Navy
Hair - UGH!

No comments: