Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jewelry Fun

I have been trying to clean up my bead collection and find some great uses for all the wonderful beads that I have spent a bunch of money on over the years. I tend to buy great things when I go to the crafty stores and then when I do to put them together, I end up not adding my favorite beads. My thinking seems to be that if I put the great beads together as something and don't use it it will be wasted. What I am learning is that you can cut alot of the stuff apart and reuse it.

Here is what I did last night. As usual, the pieces are a work in progress. Two Necklaces, a bracelet, and a set of earrings





I love being crafty. Now I just have to figure out what is wrong with my sewing machine. I want to finish my tshirt blanket, a couple dresses, some more jewelry, and other crafty items etc.

Here is a list for me:
tshirt blanket
dress
dress
earrings
necklaces
ribbon threaded watch
adjust offwhite skirt
add ribbon to pencil skirt
tie belts
rubber band shoes
black go dress stitching

That's it for now.. I will have to add more soon.

No comments: