Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I Wore - Fake Denim Trousers on a Tuesday

Dressing can be interesting for me, not impossible but interesting. I am a top heavy girl with a lacking amount in the behind area. Granted the behind has grown in the past year, but it has not made dressing less of a challenge. Daily I think about how to minimize or at least not spotlight my chest area, and how to make my butt look something other than flat. I found these pants at Marshall's a couple weeks ago. I fell in love with the fact they are denim like but they are dress trousers. I feel like I am being BAD when I wear them to work. I think these pants would look great with many different tops and I can't wait to wear them in the summer when I don't have to add as many layers to the top half of my outfit. (Summer are you coming?)



I paired these pants with an Old Navy white tank top, a black Target long sleeve tee, and an American Eagle stadium cardigan.

I wore one of my MANY pairs of boots to finish off my outfit.

No comments: