Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

What I Wore Today

You might be shocked but this is my "girlie" outfit. Yes the only thing that is girlie on me is pink lacy tank top sticking out. That is quite girly for me. I used a black lacy bottom American Apparel tshirt as my starting point for layering in this outfit and I had to ungirlify the outfit by putting the black cardigan over the top. These are my new lucky jeans. I was trying a different cut with these jeans that I am a little unsure about but I LOVE the pockets!

I finished off the outfit with my ALDO mens shortie boots.


TGIF this week! TGIF!
I think the crazy look on my face says it all!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How great are those mens boots! love them!

MUG said...

I love your pink lace tank! You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

love the boots!