Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

What I Wore Wednesday



I read in Lucky magazine about the sweater clips that would hold sweaters together for the women back in the 50's(?). I didn't have one of those to hold my cropped sweater together, but I do have a brooch and a double ended suspender clip. I pinned the brooch to the clip and had the perfect solution. I paired my basic black dress pants (Gap) with a fun printed shirt (Kohl's) and my black cropped sweater (?). I added my reversible shiny belt (Target) and my pearl bead choker (thrifted). My awesome earrings (Target) didn't make it through the day. After helping my neighbor fix her computer under her desk, my earring fell out and the shell part of it broke. So sad! My accessories are having a rough week!

I changed my shoes before I left the house and wore my trusty black Sofft boots. The black thing I am holding is my awesome wrap. I bought this at Herbergers on sale and I LOVE it. I wear this wrap as a scarf all the time. I hope to wear it as a wrap once the weather permits it so keep an eye out for it. I will have to show you the detail/print on it at some point. I LOVE IT!

No comments: