Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Award!

Fashionably Late gave me an award! YAY!



This one also has rules attached:
a) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
b) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
c) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
d) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

Thanks Eednic!

10 honest things about me:
1) I am the second youngest of five kids.
2) I have three brothers and a sister.
3) I got married when I was 22. I have been married for 3 years. Yes I am 25.
4) My husband and I have an awesome black lab named Skylar. (This makes me lil bro mad because his name is Tyler but then again, my sister's lil girl is Jacey and my older bro has a dog names Lacy. We like rhyming I guess!)
Skylar as a puppy!


5) I love photography.
6) I love clothes and fashion and would love to have someone pay me to shop for them.
7) I have a degree in graphic design.
8) I grew up in a small town in a rural area... this picture is one that I took when I was home this summer. That's my buddy Mr. Black Bear.


This was one of my favorite past times as a kid in the summer. (This is my niece.)

9) I love to ride atvs and drive trucks. I am a tomboy. (That's me standing up.)


10) I want to do more DIY projects

Passing it on:
Blue Collar Catwalk
Just My Style
Africana Wardrobe Diary
Fell 4 Fashion
Honeybunches of Fashion
La Rue Neuve
Domestic Sophisticate

2 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

Thank you for passing the torch! I'm trying to get my hubby to buy me a sandrail, but we have no way to store it.

I admire ATV/dirt bikes riders, those hurt your hand after a while and I'm in awe to those who can handle the pain :)

eednic said...

what a cute pup!!!