Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Casual Gray



Tshirt and jeans with a pop of color! This is how I should dress for days off. Some comfortable jeans, a nice shirt, and a cute scarf. Put on a rockin leather jacket and some fun shoes and I am ready to roll. Granted I didn't roll far as I wore this to take care of my sick patient.



My husband said I looked like Bono in this picture. I am NOT sure how I feel about that.



My dog, Skylar, always wants in on the photos but she's cute so its alright.



Grey Vneck Tee - Mossimo via Target
Scarf - via Wet Seal?
Light Denim Jeans - American Eagle via Mom
Leather Jacket - via JCPenney (thanks!)
Boots - BCBGgirl? via DSW (I bought these YEARS ago and I STILL love them! I even had to have them resoled)
Sunglasses - Apt. 9 via Kohls
Bracelet - Fossil
Watch - Fossil