Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Introducing My Suede Blazer

Ah, Casual Friday, how I love thee! Denim. I love DENIM!

I wore this outfit on Friday as you can tell by the denim. Denim and a button down is a common Friday outfit for me. Add a blazer. This time velvet. And you have a Friday office outfit.

Two male coworkers commented that they liked my boots. It is too funny how many people compliment me on these boots. I swear I get at least one compliment every other time I wear them out. Complete strangers off the street compliment me on them!



Thanks for the thrifted blazer Mom!



Yes I wear the leather jacket daily. What can I say, I love it and I am not sure it will be warm enough for a Minnesota winter so I am getting all the use I can out of it now!

Black velvet blazer - thrifted gift from Mom
Black button down- Foxcroft via Nordstrom's
Green Tank - Old Navy
White Tanklet - Victoria Secret
Jeans- Seven for All Mankind Dojos
Boots - BCBGirls
Earrings - DIY
Necklace - Target

Sorry for the gnarly pictures. I tried to cheat when I corrected the color. ICK! And I have a bad cold. Hence the face. (shiver!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous velvet blazer... it looks perfect on you!

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

loooking good! love that jewelry!

Kristen said...

You look so relaxed and cute! Those boots are great.