Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ode to a Curvy Girls

I asked for help with inspiring curvy girls. One of the suggestions (Thanks Kristen @ Low Fat Dressing!) was Sara Ramirez. Sara plays Callie Torrez on Grey's Anatomy.



Sara is definitely a curvy girl to model your fashion after.

Another suggestion was Kim Kardashian. I do like Kim but I really don't have the issue that she does. She has junk in the truck. I DO NOT! She has a great waist. I do not. I will remain jealous of this girl, but she is an inspiring curvy girl!



More suggestions included Hayden Panettiere, Tina Fey, and Megan Fox.




Kate Winslet would be another lady to add to the list. Especially in the Titanic days.



I guess along those lines I would think of Scarlett Johansson and Angelina Jolie in the Lara Croft Tomb Raider era.



A few of these girls carry less meat on their bones than I would consider a CURVY girl in the sense of refering to myself. (Not that they aren't curvy just not a meataliciously curvy.) They are still inspiring none the less.

In searching for these ladies, I ran across all of them but a few on this blog post about hot body headlines. Too funny.

Any more ladies you can think of? Maybe a few more meatalicious curvy girls?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim is so gorgeous and was my suggestion, but how can that butt be real?? i wish angelina would eat a cheeseburger. that scarlett pic is very boobified! holy smokes!

i think america ferrera is pretty and curvy.

Anonymous said...

Much love for curves! Blake Lively is a gorgeous example as well...

Kristen said...

Sara Ramirez and Kate Winslet are my favorite two to gush over; both have fantastic style and confidence.

Danielle said...

Sara and Kate are my faves!!!

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Great post!! only ones I can think of right now are Selma Hayek and Beyonce!

bananas. said...

curvy women are the best! i have curves but not where i want them.

Anonymous said...

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men!

MrsCatHead said...

What I would like to see is fashion help for women who aren't "curvy" in the Hollywood sense but have upper arm fat and mommy bellies. And are sizes 8 to 12 or 14, which is what most of my friends look like.

Talisa said...

All of them are truly beautiful and real women,Salma Hayek is a curvy lady as well:)

Kendra said...

How about America Ferreira

Fabiola "Fab" said...

Oprah, Tyra Banks, Jennifer Lopez and plenty more.....! all beautiful women! great post!

Last but not least but my beautiful mom & gramma!