Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Passionate Fashion - Dressing down

This is actually a dress that I really wanted to wear for the first time but I just wasn't happy with my outfit before I left so I made it into a shirt.



Lumpy tucking. Stupid layering shirt.


Love the neckline.

Dress- via Marshall's
Black Tee - Mossimo via Target
Black Cords - ?
Black Boots - via DSW

THANK YOU CLOSET CLEANING for reminding me of the goods you store. I will be showing some of the items that my closet redo unearth. The suede blazer from the previous post was one of the items. Never before worn but hanging out for a while.

Thought I would share my Halloween pumpkin.

I spray painted him.

Hi, my name is Jenna and I am a spray paintaholic! I love to spray paint EVERYTHING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute as a top! love the pumpkin too!

Anonymous said...

OOh great idea!! I love it as a shirt- can't wait to see how it looks as a dress too!

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Closet Full of Nothing said...

haha that's awesome! that's one glossy pumpkin!

Kristen said...

I am totally going to Marshalls now to see if we have that dress. LOVE the neckline!

Sherin said...

I love your top. Its gorgeous.