Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Clarification/Warning on the SHOES!

Readers, I think I should note that the shoes in the below post ROCK! They are amazingly comfy for how "scary" they look. (Even Jess says so. She rocked them in my kitchen for 10 minutes.) The platform makes them pretty easy to walk in... on solid ground. Let me tell you. My choice in jobs can sure interfere with my shoes.



I wore these shoes to walk across the rocky parking lot and to take pictures in the grassy field.
THAT did not work out as well. The picture taking is why the bottom of the heel is muddy. I was sinking 2 or 3 inches into the grass. That sure does make it hard to balance.

I even had a spare pair of shoes so that I didn't have to wear these for this type of activity but when the boss says go on your first week you go!

2 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

Please tell me who makes this fabulous shoes????

Anonymous said...

These are Zigi Soho, right? I have them and they ARE so comfy! you'd never know by looking.