Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Business Card Holder Battle

My previous boss gave me this cool Kate Spade business card holder for my one year anniversary with the company. Unfortunately that was 1 month before she had to lay me off. Hey, I got Kate Spade out of the deal. Pretty cool as it is something that I would not have purchased for myself but it does up the professional quotient for my work accessories.

It smells soooo good!

That's pretty cool but come on I MADE this one out of fun colored duct tape and I love it too. I might have to assign it a different function other than business card holder as it is pretty rockin'!

Haha! I know it can't compete but it was fun and easy to make and I think maybe my niece would get a kick out of a holder of some sort for her.

1 comment:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I'm a huge fan of business card holders, so these two are great!...sending you job dust so you can get usage of those holders ;)